HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
geoff carver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:51:27 +0100
sorry, i forgot: you have that weird dividing line over there, which would
mean the site we're working on now is partly historical and partly
prehistoric, altho the prehistory is only the romans, and we have plenty of
documentation for them...
on the other hand, the destruction was only 6 years ago, so that's
historical; and 6th century AD isn't exactly prehistoric...
if they're doing excavations in concentration camps & talking about world
trade centre heritage, i don't see why not