HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Iain Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 1994 16:14:38 +1000
                      Industrial/Maritime Archaeology
For those interested in Industrial and Maritime Archaeology the Australasian
Society for Historical Archaeology publishes a some relevent articles in the
ASHA Journal; The Australian Journal of Historical Archaeology. The ASHA
Journal is held in a few university libraries in the USA but the best way to
get copies is to subscribe! Contact the Australiasian Society for Historical
Archaeology, P.O. Box 220 Holme Building, University of Sydney, Sydney, 2006,
Australia.

If you want further details please contact me and I'll try and supply them.

Iain Stuart
Prehistoric and Historic Archaeology
University of Sydney