HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lauren Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:53:45 -0500
You might do better to consult with a professional conservator.  For
assistance in finding a conservator, go to
http://aic.stanford.edu/public/select.html.  Until then, I wouldn't do a
thing except perhaps put a tray under the box to contain any mess. Good
luck.

Lauren J. Cook, RPA
Senior Archaeologist
Richard Grubb & Associates, Inc.