HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Brown, Marley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:27:30 -0500
I am reminded that I offered to forward this request for information to
the list.  I hope that Mr. Davis will get some help on his problem of
dating brass tacks.  I was hoping that I could finally get list members
to come down to these.

Marley Roberts Brown III
Director of Archaeological Research
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation and
Research Professor of Anthropology and History
The College of William and Mary

Telephone 757 220.7331
Fax           757 220.7990
E-Mail      [log in to unmask]