HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carole Nash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:34:48 -0500
Hi, Matt --

Do you have any papers on the archaeology of the recent
past?  I think I wrote to you when you first proposed this
session, as we've been doing a great deal of survey and
testing on both a CCC and a World War II camp for the
National Park Service.  Let me know if there's room/if you're
interested.  Thanks, C.