HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jessica Lynn White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 1995 23:30:58 -0500
WOW! HELLO KATHRINE! M name is Jessica White, and I am an archaology
student at Washington University, St. Louis. I say your Ireland interest
and almost jumped out of my seat! I, too, am trying to stud Irish
archaeology--more along the Celtic lines, but hey! I would like to hear
more about what you are studying! It sounds great, and I would like to
know how you do it here in the middle of the midwest!!!!

Fellow Missourian!
Jessica White