HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
James Garman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 09:05:15 -0400
Way out of my geographic region, but I think one of the most thorough (and lavishly illustrated) works on the subject is Arthur Lane's French Faience (Praeger 1970) -

JCG

James C. Garman
Chair, Cultural and Historic Preservation Department
Salve Regina University
100 Ochre Point Avenue
Newport, RI 02840
401.341.3127