HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cami McCraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2012 09:05:21 -0600
Timothy,
  It's only because you did not copy/paste her entire link. Don't ever click
on a link that is only partially highlighted. Copy paste the entire link &
it works just fine. I just did it. (But when I clicked, I got the exact
message you said.) Here is her entire link again:

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109448683781&s=0&e=001NW9rf13SEFteoJueFE2DdJg
eeHEY_Gp6yKPgtE-n59bJGTqckke_TyxDWwmQiKgM-RyuBgP8RPwjNOAilyudcTRFV90234JKHwa
bQi-yK1UESnjpI8-XXA

  Cami
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63104488680
http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html