HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Matt Tomaso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 1994 10:45:09 -0600
I am a graduate student at UT Austin studying ethnohistory, archaeology and
geoarchaeology in the West Indies.  I am particularly interested in Island
Carib Ethnicity, colonialism and the conceptual gap between prehistory and
history.  My work in archaeology, spanning the last seven and a half years, has
been in Maine, Texas and the Lesser Antilles.  I do not tend to lurk, but since
I will be in SW Texas next week and on St. Kitts and Nevis during July and
August, I will probably not be a regular contributor until September.  I would
like to extend a great big thanks to the list owners for starting this sorely
needed forum.

--

Matt Tomaso
Department of Anthropology