HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Veit, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 00:44:52 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

Dave Orr, Harold Mytum, and I will be organizing a session on Monuments, Heritage, and Commemoration for the 2018 SHA conference in New Orleans.  Sherry Baugher has graciously agreed to be our discussant.  This session will focus on the archaeology of cemeteries and commemorative sites, e.g. monuments, memorials, and places of remembrance.  It brings together scholars working on issues relating to memory and commemoration in the United States and internationally.  If you are interested in participating send an e-mail to my address below.

Sincerely,

Rich Veit