HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
John Staeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:52:29 -0600
Could the sender of the PA mail please repost the attachment.  I've tried
translating it in several different formats and it still is garbled beyond
recognition.  Also, perhaps s/he could include contacts in PA to address
mail to, both about this issue and about their lack of funding for cultural
resources.

thanks - john

John Staeck                      "My career is in the pits"
Anthropology Program
Luther College
Decorah, IA 52101
319-387-1284