HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2017 08:55:02 +1100
Heritage Victoria has recently become a Google Arts and Culture partner.
This gives us a new online presence for our collection, and also allows us
to create digital exhibitions.
We've made a small start, with only one exhibition - but there are plenty
more to come.
You can find it here:
https://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/beta/partner/heritage-victoria

Annie Muir| Heritage Curator | Heritage Victoria
Heritage Victoria Conservation Centre
Planning | Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
4 Harper Street, Abbotsford Victoria 3067
T: 03 9415 4402 | E: [log in to unmask]

 This office is located on the land of the Kulin Nations.