HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cathy Spude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 06:54:46 -0600
This news seems unbelieveable, so shortly after the passing of Ned Heite.

Dan always had such valuable advice for us out here in HISTARCH land. Like

Ned, I never met Dan, but always enjoyed reading what he had to say. I'll

miss his voice.

Cathy

Catherine Holder Spude ¨ Archeologist ¨ Cultural Resources Management ¨

National Park Service – Intermountain Region ¨ 505.988.6831Voice ¨

505.988.6876 Fax

 The National Park Service cares for special places saved by the American

              people so that all may experience our heritage.

                      David Babson

                      <[log in to unmask]        To:       [log in to unmask]

                      SYR.EDU>                 cc:       (bcc: Cathy Spude/SANTAFE/NPS)

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  More Sad News

                      HISTORICAL

                      ARCHAEOLOGY

                      05/07/2005 11:25

                      PM AST

                      Please respond to

                      HISTORICAL

                      ARCHAEOLOGY

I have heard that Dan Weiskotten, a frequent contributor to this list,

passed away yesterday at age 44, due to a heart attack, presumably at

his home in Richmond, Va.  I do not have details or an obituary, but

will post same if I can find them.

D. Babson.