HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 04:00:06 EDT
Now that I think about it, the California SHPO requires HABS photos to
include the negatives and the prints are supposed to be shot at the same vantage
and different proximities and the prints done in a very precise way that would
be impossible to fake with digital prints. Even the paper the prints are to
be  stuck on is special paper, as well as the way the captions are to be
attached.  But heck, you know that, and this was all just a test to see if we were
awake in  those NPS classes, right?

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.