HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2013 11:26:44 +0800
Hi Bill

Hope you had a great year and will have a great one next year. In Perth
Christmas ushered in a heat wave that lasted until yesterday (In Perth a
heat wave is three or more days over 38%). It was also hot and HUMID because
of a cyclone hovering off the central coast. I hate humid, I basically
turned into a hermit sitting under the air conditioning until it was all
over.

Hope you had a great time in southern Texas. I am trying to come back to do
some research based around Palo Pinto Country west of Fort Worth. I am
putting in for a Churchill scholarship so fingers crossed.

Gaye