HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carl Steen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:05:53 EDT
In a message dated 10/2/2007 5:57:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

This  time, I really intend to send this to the list.

What is the  registration fee for the conference?  Anyone know?

The SHA site  needs to be updated.  In order to have the hotel paid for in
advance, I  need information.  I suspect others do as well.  At our school, the
wheels turn slowly, so, if I want everything paid for in advance, I need to
start now.

Thanks in advance.

Bill

Bill  Lockhart
Associate Professor of Sociology
New Mexico State  University
Alamogordo, NM
Well, I got this today, but the link doesn't seem to work...

))Dear SHA Member:

The online registration system for the SHA 2008  Conference on Historical and
Underwater Archaeology is now available.   You can access the online system
at http://www.sha.matrixgroup.net. The  online system recognizes you as an
SHA member through your user name and  password.  It is essential, therefore,
that you log in using your  assigned user name and password in order to
receive the member conference  registration rate.   Your user name and
password are:

User  Name:
Password:

The advance registration period runs from October 1, 2007  to December 7,
2007.  After December 7, registration rates will  increase.  The online
registration system will close on December 28,  2007.

Presenters at the SHA 2008 conference should automatically receive  credit
for their abstract submission fee.  If the online system does not  correctly
compute your abstract credit, you should complete your registration  online
and contact the SHA office at [log in to unmask] for any applicable  refund.

If you have any difficulty registering for the SHA 2008  Conference, please
contact the Headquarters staff at [log in to unmask] for  assistance.

We look forward to seeing you in Albuquerque in  January.

With best regards,
Karen Hutchison
Executive  Director