HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 18:38:49 -0500
OK, you asked about a spillway but with no details. Is it concrete, timber, or what? What's the configuration, as in, is it a standard spillway or does it have some form of water control slots, abutments, or what? Is the dam earthen, masonry, concrete or what? What sorts of spillway features have you got that aren't identified?

Lyle Browning, RPA