HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Larry Felton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 11:02:38 -0700
I forwarded the original
There is a new publication out of England dedicated to just this subject
edited by Jeanne Marie Teutonico--called recall the name, something like
archaeological sites conservation journal or quarterly.  The person could
also just call the Southwestern Regional Office of NPS in Santa Fe and get
reams of information.  I don't know anything specific to limestone, but the
world over is full of stone ruins in parks--UCSC has them and is doing zip to
conserve them.  She could get information by doing a search on
CIN--Conservation Information Network.  I thinks Parks Canada still controls
it.  If not, GCI does.  They can do a real boolian search that is very
narrow.  Unlike the internet searches I keep trying to do on San Blas,
Churches, Mexico, San Basilio, Senora del Rosario that don't get closer than
the San Blas home page.  Any ideas?  EEk
Larry Felton
(916) 322-1506 (work)