HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 16:29:21 EDT
Dear Anita,

New Castle, Del.  has a lot to offer, the court house museum is a
must see.  The proprietress is wonderfully informative.  Within three
or four blocks there are several homes (museums) that worth the
stroll.  One has beautiful beehive oven.  I recommend you spend the
evening in Wilmington and dine at the Casablanca.  Located between
New Castle and Wilmington on Rt. 13. The three hour Moroccian
extravaganza is something you will not forget.

A hour or so north of Philly just a short jaunt off I95 there is a
small community name New Hope, PA.  A paridise nestled along the bank
of the Delaware River.  A lunch or dinner should be planned for this
stop.  The shops are unique and the atmosphere delightful. If you have
ample time I suggest you jump across the river and visit Frenchtown,
NJ before continuing on north.

All the best & enjoy,
John Mark Joseph