HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Harding Polk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:12:44 -0400
Mark,

Antony Opperman (then) of MAAR Associates, recorded a brick clamp at Ft. Eustis, VA around the mid-1980s.  I believe it is later than what you are dealing with, ie. late 19th to early 20th C and is more of an industrial facility producing dry brick.  I think the report with numerous plans is filed with HAER.

Harding Polk II