HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Moss, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:32:40 -0400
Hello Nan,

This is in French, but it seems to be what you are looking for:

Robert Larocque
La naissance et la mort à Québec autrefois :
les restes humains des cimetières
de la basilique Notre-Dame-de-Québec
CELAT (no 5)
ISBN 2-920576-53-4, 2000
230 pages
http://www.celat.ulaval.ca/publications/cahiers_archeo.php

17th and 18th Century cemeteries from the heart of Quebec City, including palaeoanthropological analyses. Several studies (MA, PhD) have also been carried out under Robert Larocque's direction on an 18th and 19th Century Protestant cemetery from Quebec City, but none have been published yet.

I have had excavations done on several other 17th, 18th and 19th Century cemeteries. Unpublished site reports are available in French.

William Moss
Chief Archaeologist
Québec City