HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Croucher, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2013 19:47:45 +0000
I would really like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has sent me replies on and off list on this topic. I have some questions for a few of you, but the response has been overwhelming. I'm giving a public talk this evening and digging on the weekend, so it may take me a few days to get back to you all in person. Truly thank you - there are so many wonderful programs out there, it has been exciting to learn about them all.

Best,
Sarah

***************************

Sarah Croucher