HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kimberly Wooten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2013 01:52:08 +0000
Dallas--
I work for the California Department of Transportation and we have an online volume on the archaeology of agriculture, including ranching, of our state. The study covers contextual history, property types, and research themes/questions. Perhaps there's something helpful for you in that volume; you can find it at: http://www.dot.ca.gov/ser/guidance.htm#agstudy

Best of luck, Kimberly