HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tom Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 1994 10:33:37 EDT
For those of you who have expressed interest in subscribing to the
African-American Archaeology Newsletter:

The newsletter comes out three times a year with the last issue coming out in
time for the SHA conference.  Cut off dates for submissions are April 15,
June 15, and November 15. It is only as good as the input from its readers
(which has been pretty good so far).  To subscribe, please send a check for
$5.00 to handle postage and printing for one calendar year to -

Tom Wheaton
AAA Newsletter
c/o New South Associates, Inc
4889 Lewis Road
Stone Mountain, Georgia 30083

The subscription is for the period Jan 1 to December 31.  If I receive your
check in November or December, I assume it is for the current year and send
all back issues for that year.  I will also start sending dunning notices for
the following year in April just four months later.  Sorry, but I just can't
keep track of partial years or subscriptions that start midway through a
year.