HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"William B. Lees, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:29:49 -0500
Paul--

I don't know how much closer the exchange rate can get to $2 to
the Pound--at least not to the rate most of us ended up getting
stuck with.

But it was well worth it!

Bill

William B. Lees, Ph.D., RPA
Vice President, Business Development and Special Projects
CULTURAL RESOURCE ANALYSTS, INC.
151 Walton Avenue
Lexington, KY  40508
Voice: (859) 252-4737