HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 18:09:37 -0500
love to make one suggestion (that's near and dear to my heart).   The
Arkansas Archaeological Survey and the University of Arkansas has
constructed a marvelous website on Archaeological Parks in the U.S.  Its
really just a jumping off point to a bunch of other web sites maintained by
individual archaeological parks.  Its really very nice, and if you have not
visited it, do so with this address   www.uark.edu/misc/aras        The only
problem
with this web page is that it explicitly excludes Euro-American
archaeological parks.   So, how about sponsoring a similar project  for
those archaeological parks that are historic?

Linda Derry ([log in to unmask])
Old Cahawba Archaeological Park
Alabama Historical Commission