HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2013 22:58:28 -0700
As Conrad has obviously forgotten, HISTARCH is a woman-owned list. I have
deleted him from the list as he has ignored all my warnings.

  [image: logo]
*Anita Cohen-Williams** **, MySearchGuru*
Organic SEO and Social Media Management | Mobile:
http://mysearchguru.com
 [image: LinkedIn]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fmysearchguru&sn=cHJvc0BteXNlYXJjaGd1cnUuY29t>
[image:
Twitter]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fanitasearchguru&sn=cHJvc0BteXNlYXJjaGd1cnUuY29t>
[image:
Google Plus]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fplus.google.com%2Fu%2F0%2F103021485494547867385&sn=cHJvc0BteXNlYXJjaGd1cnUuY29t>
[image:
pinterest]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpinterest.com%2Fcohwill%2Forganic-seo%2F&sn=cHJvc0BteXNlYXJjaGd1cnUuY29t>
 <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fmysearchguru&sn=cHJvc0BteXNlYXJjaGd1cnUuY29t>
 Get a signature like this.
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fpromo%3D17%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_17&sn=cHJvc0BteXNlYXJjaGd1cnUuY29t>
CLICK
HERE.<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fpromo%3D17%26amp%3Bdest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_17&sn=cHJvc0BteXNlYXJjaGd1cnUuY29t>

--
Anita Cohen-Williams
Organic SEO and Social Media Management