HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
MARK FELLOWS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 07:18:22 -0800
HistArch is owned by Anita Cohen-Williams.   Her Email address is
[log in to unmask]  To subscribe send a msg to
[log in to unmask]  In the body of the msg type   subscribe
histarch (your first and last name).  This sends a msg to the computer
which forwards a msg to a person who then manually subscribes you the the
list.  If you have more problems try contacting Anita directly.  If you
still have problems let me know and I will see if I can help you more.

Mark F.