HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Robert Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 14:22:06 -0500
Thanks George!

One of the most important articles for the archaeological community is Doug Ross's:

“Late-Nineteenth and Early-Twentieth-Century Japanese
Domestic Wares from British Columbia.”
This article will prove invaluable for anyone working on late 19th/early 20th century sites in North America.

I should have a .pdf suitable for email shortly.....Please send me a request OFFLINE to: [log in to unmask]

I have may have other pdf's available if I receive a suitable number of requests..

We are considering taking to the journal to an online format in the future...please give me any feedback as to your feelings about that.

Also please consider "Liking" our FB pages where we are know posting New Discoveries and related resources including great photographi material

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ceramics-in-America/240354719316500

Rob Hunter
Editor, Ceramics in America