HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Hester A. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 14:29:57 -0500
In answer to this special question, I can only say that since its
beginning SOPA has carried a million dollar insurance policy in its
officers for just such a contigency (but has never been party to a suit).
I presume ROPA would do the same.  One of the costs of putting your money
where your mouth is, and one reason none of the "professional
organizations" as they now exist want to touch this part of professional
responsibility with a ten foot shovel, nor should they.

hester