HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Megan Springate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 11:52:45 -0700
Smoke,

I, also, would be interested in a copy of the biblio in WP format

I would also like to offer some web-space to post the biblio so it would be
accessible to all those with web capabilities, without the trouble of
format. If you are interested, let me know at the top of the biblio you
send me. I'll then drop in the formatting codes, and put it up in my
account space.

Sincerely,
Megan Springate