HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Rich Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:25:16 -0700
Way to go Anita!

That is a great idea!  Call us if we can help. Wondjina Research Institute
(WRI) would be willing to post our PXRF analyses of various materials on
Archaeoseek and do FREE PXRF analyses of  up to 10 artifactual materials
(including rubber) in order to increase the archaeochemical data base for
materials.  The chemistry of artifactual materials gives us so much
information about sources and uses. It is, "The Closing of the Circle" in
archaeological materials analysis. Stay tuned for our upcoming JAS article
on this topic.

Rich Lundin MA, RPA, ISAP
Archaeogeophysicist

Claudia Brackett,  Ph.D.