HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kenneth Gauck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 1994 13:16:32 CDT
My name is Kenneth Gauck, and I am finishing off my BA in history at the
University of Missouri at Columbia.  I am looking to specialize in the
18th century and Austrian history.  Additional interests include Anthroplogy,
Archaeology, Economics, Agriculture, Gender, Ancient Greece, and the New
Testament.  While my own skills are limited to the use of texts, I have
found the work of anthropology and archaeology quite usefull as other sources
of information, methodology, and ideas.

Kenneth Gauck