HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ron Fellows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 10:52:46 -0800
Greetings Listers:

The Archaeological Institute of America at San Diego has received a new
shipment of their Centimeter Scales, and they are available for
immediate delivery.  Still only $6/set and $7/set for foreign orders.
We leave for our tour of Egypt on February 5th., so please get your
orders in before that date if possible.

For information about the scales see our Web page at:
http://www.theglyph.com/scales.html
Or reply to this message for information if you are not Internet
connected.

Ron Fellows, CM, Editor, The Glyph
AIA San Diego Society