HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Asa Gillberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 1994 16:11:35 +0200
Hi Anita,

I was the one asking for archaeological biographies. I ve had a few
replies. If anyone else is interested I can post the references to the
list, or you can write me personally. Thanks all!

Sweden is for once having beautiful summer weather and I intend to take the
rest of the day off and go get an icecream cone ...... AND Sweden played a
nice game of football (soccer) in the World Championship last night, which
needs to be celebrated!

Please excuse the digression :-)

Aasa

Aasa Gillberg