HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:32:58 -0500
I echo the kudos for the Quebec 2000 SHA Conference.  This was a very well
planned meeting which went off very well.  The papers were enjoyable and the
functions well attended and well done.  The people of the city were very
friendly and the ambiance of the place was wonderful.  I have commented that
we couldn't find a restaurant where there was anything but very good food.
Sitting next to a window in the large bar in the Frontenac Hotel, sipping
drinks and listening to classical music as snow fell outside and people ice
skated by was an exquisite experience; something to fondly remember.

Mike Polk