HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mary Beaudry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 07:48:22 -0400
Sorry, listmembers, to bore you with this.

John asked for my email address offlist, but the return email address
he has does not work for love or money.  I've tried several ways.
John, are you using some kind of weird address alias or the like?  My
error messages say no server can be reached for that address
(archaeologist.com).

Anyway, now you've got one of my email addresses.  Drop me a note and
I'll give you Anne's as well as my home email address.

M.
--

Mary C Beaudry
Associate Professor