HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Iain Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 14:34:36 -0000
Dear all

You will have noticed that I have managed to reply to all when intending to
reply directly to Janice Adamson.  My profuse apologies for that, since I'm
sure everyone gets enough email as it is.  However, I will now pretend that
it was all a clever ploy in the first place and use it as a general call for
papers.  The Journal of Conflict Archaeology is published annually by Brill
of the Netherlands and is peer-reviewed; volume 3 has just been published.
Its purpose is to move beyond the normal battlefield studies and look at
wider issues in conflict, such as the impact upon the local populations.  If
anyone has a paper that they wish to submit, please let me know and I will
send out the contributors' notes.

Iain

Dr Iain Banks
Editor