HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jake Ivey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 20:40:26 +0000
John:  Hello after years of no hellos!  Where did you publish the warehouse account records?  I keep hoping to get someone interested in the translataion and initial analysis of shipping records for mission supplies going to Texas, 1745-1772, and I'm always curious about how someone else was able to do something similar, and what format they used.

Jake