HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Harold D. Juli" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:22:04 -0500
Hi Folks, Here is one I just came across in grading a final in an
introductorty archaeology class. The definition was Catal Huyuk.
The student's answer was: A host on the Tonight Show between Johnny
Carson and Jay Leno. Cheers, Harold Juli.

Harold D. Juli Ph.D
Professor, Department of Anthropology
Connecticut College Box 5492
New London, CT 06320