HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Terry Majewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2017 22:46:40 +0000
We use a highly competent adobe contractor-historic architect team out of Tucson if anyone is interested in more details. They work in both New Mexico and Arizona. I also work with the best structural engineer anywhere who deals with adobe. He is based in California but works around the world.
Terry Majewski