HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Maguire, Susan E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:01:24 -0400
Register now for this year's annual meetings in BUFFALO, NY!!

Be sure to book your hotel room before the conference rate expires on Oct. 11 (thats tomorrow)!!
Just a reminder to register for this year's Council for Northeast Historical Archaeology annual meeting in Buffalo, NY (October 26-28).  Registration information and the preliminary program are available at the conference website.  http://www.buffalostate.edu/depts/artconservation/CNEHA.htm <https://bscmail.buffalostate.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.buffalostate.edu/depts/artconservation/CNEHA.htm>

Additionally, information about the conference hotel can also be found on the website.  Please note that the conference rate for the hotel is only available until October 11. Book early to ensure that a room is available at that rate.  If you have any questions or need additional information, please don't hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .  We look forward to seeing you all in Buffalo!

Sue Maguire

Conference Co-Chair

CNEHA 2007