HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Allen Vegotsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:54:31 -0500
Sarah, Check out the Fall/Winter 2005 SHA Newsletter for the "2005-2006
Guide to Higher Education in Historical and Underwater Archaeology."
Allen

researching the archaeology of 19th century clove plantations on Zanzibar.
I’m hoping to submit my thesis in February and am interested in looking for
postdoctoral opportunities in America.  However, I’m very much outside the
US academic system, and not quite sure where to begin.  It seemed sensible
to try to get some advice from people within America.  I don’t suppose that
anyone on this list has any handy pointers of where to begin?  All advice
gratefully received!

>   Many thanks,
>   Sarah Croucher
>

> Sarah Croucher,
> Archaeology
> School of Arts, Histories and Cultures
> University of Manchester
> Oxford Road
> Manchester
> M13 9PL
>
> http://www.art.man.ac.uk/ARTHIST/student_profiles/s_croucher.html

> Yahoo! Messenger  NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with
voicemail