HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 09:02:23 EDT
Mitch,

I have taught undergrad historical archaeology for about ten years,
and I will welcome a reader. Next semester I'll be adopting Chuck
Orser's text book, along with a readings list. I also have a book of
my own coming out next year in Chuck's new series for Plenum. I would
be pleased to have an opportunity to look over the proposal for a
reader...I'm sure Chuck will do a good job of it, but any assistance
I can offer, just let me know.

Dan Mouer
Archaeological Research Center
Virginia Commonwealth University