HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"<Jack_Eastman> DIGEST" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:31:52 -0500
This goes back to Rita Eagle's recent inquiry about color designations for trade beads.   I had referenced some color descriptions from this publication and, just out of curiosity, contacted the original publisher.   If anyone is interested, there are only two copies left.   Contact Dave Freeman at: cottonlandia@bellsouth,net