HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Melissa Diamanti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Diamanti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2012 13:10:01 -0700
Eric,
Thanks, I could not open the photo link either, despite pasting the entire string into the browser.
I agree it seems too small for a prehistoric steatite bowl.  But if it is prehistoric, finding it on the historic site could be evidence of a historic collector.
I found 5 projectile points in and around the corner of a demolished house foundation in Delaware, from either a cache or a collector.
Meli