HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 11:59:06 -0700
 But Meli's point is...her state wants (requires?) negatives...not
(just) prints.  There are no negatives of digital images.
We cant even trust that these digital images will preserve when stored
on CDs...since those only have a limited life...or so I understand.
But, NO need to rehash all that on this forum.  I think it was throughly
done last yr some time.