HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Craig D. Holton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig D. Holton
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 1994 19:51:50 MST
Hi There
My name is Craig Holton.  I am at the University of Northern Colorado.  I am
currently a senior and am working on my senior thesis.  I am also working on a
multi-year project called the South Platte Archaeological Project.  It is
located in the Pawnee National Grasslands right now. In the one small section of
the grasslands that we are working in there are several hundred paleo-Indian
sites, ranging from rock shelters to TeePee rings.  Well, this soesn't have to
much to do with Historic archaeology, but I do enjoy participating in the list.

Craig D. Holton
University of Northern Colorado
South Platte Archaeological Project
Greeley, CO 80631