HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mark Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 07:35:26 -0800
I noticed some of the scenes might be on federal land, might be. I would suggest any Federal Archs here look at the locations in more detail. I know if I found them on my project areas,
I would do whatever I could to prosecute. I have enough problems with looters as it is.

Mark Howe

"Life is how you make it, the future is how you leave your past."