HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2018 10:04:32 -0500
Thanks Pete, lots of good information, and from similar locations (in terms
of fire ants and all).  fyi, we had been spot treating fire ant beds and
were losing the battle, but this year we are using a broad cast method that
seems to be working !!!!!!   Looks like a twice a year treatment will do
it.  Not cheap, but efficient.

Linda Derry
Site Director, Old Cahawba Archaeological Park
Alabama Historical Commission
9518 Cahaba Road, Orrville, AL 36767
park:  334/ 875-2529